Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course will be operating under the follow regulations in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Our #1 concern is the wellbeing of our staff and patrons.
- No rental clubs
- We are providing staff with full hygienic support – masks/sanitizer
- Screening all staff daily to monitor their health
- 10 minute intervals between tee times
- Increased sanitization of washrooms
- Putting Green – limited capacity and Chipping Green is closed
- Foam insert in the cups so that golfers do not reach into the cups to pick out their ball
- Increased marshalling of golfers to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed
Our expectations for our guests are as follows, if not adhered to they will be escorted off the property:
- Stay home if you have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Practice coughing and sneezing etiquette into your arm
- Wash your hands as often as possible at our facility
- Practice Social Distancing at all times by staying a minimum of 6 feet away from other people
- Do not touch the flagstick
- No contact celebrations or shaking of hands
- No outside alcohol allowed on site including the golf course, zero tolerance of tailgating post round
Same booking protocol in effect: download the app, visit our website, or call 604-948-4653.
We’ll review the above protocols and restrictions regularly, and if all is going well, we hope to gradually add more services back into operations, if they can be managed safely.