TWC Pilates at Tsawwassen Springs Clubhouse
Serving South Delta since 2001.
We give you our best so you can give life your best.
LYMPHATIC AND BODY RESET TREATMENT
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE A LYMPH PROBLEM?
Signs and Symptoms:
– Pain – any kind of pain
– chronic pain, chronic fatigue
– Poor sleep
– Inability to lose weight
– Brain fog
– Adrenal exhaustion
– Slow recovery /training plateau
– Easy bruising
– Delayed onset allergies
– Red eyes/gray eyes
– Achy body, painful on touch or with light pressure
NO SYSTEM WORKS ALONE
Blood flow, digestion, sleep, fascia, muscle, gut health, emotions – if one system isn’t healthy, it will affect another system. No system works alone.
WHERE DO YOU BEGIN?
- Get your systems working TOGETHER. We release restrictions in your Lymphatic system, blood flow and connective tissue.
- Reset the 4 key areas of restriction
- Diaphragm activation through breathwork and gentle movement. This help reduce inflammation, increase fluid flow and support healing.
- Stability and Primal Movements to bring stability and grounding to your body.
WHAT DOES YOUR FIRST LYMPHATIC & BODY RESET SESSION LOOK LIKE?
- Assessment – history and symptomatic intake.
- Assessment & treatment of Lymphatic Nodes to assess pain points.
- Assessment & treatment of Blood flow and circulation.
- Breathwork & reset of Vagus nerve – through breathwork and gentle movement
- Hands on therapy – may include fascial therapy, trigger point bodywork, MELT
- Movement – may include fascial movement, MELT method, Pilates.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED?
Suggested is 2-5 sessions. You will be given body resets to do daily at home. This is critical to your results. Sessions are 1 hour. Cost: $99/session or $475 for 5 sessions (save $20).
To book: [email protected] or call 604.-943-8823.
BEGIN PILATES WITH TWC’S EXCLUSIVE JUMPSTART PROGRAM
All new clients begin with our JumpStart Program, where we’ll pair you with one of our expert instructors and schedule you four one-on-one sessions over two weeks. These sessions are highly personalized and will help us get to know one another. To provide you with the best fitness plan moving forward, we need to find out where you stand today, so your first session will include an assessment, where we’ll do a posture, function, pain, and body composition evaluation. We will also assess your abilities and discuss your needs, health concerns, and fitness goals.
Your JumpStart™ Package includes:
- A posture, function, pain, and body composition assessment
- Three private Pilates sessions
- One private CoreAlign session
Sign up today for only $239 (a savings of $101).
Click here for details on our Jumpstart Program: http://twconline.ca/get-started
Register or for more information: 604.943.8823 or [email protected]
#120—5133 Springs Blvd, Tsawwassen Springs Community