TWC Pilates | September Update
Pilates, Yoga, Balance Gym, MELT Method
Whether you are new to exercise, recovering from an injury, want to enhance your sport or activities, we have lots to choose from this fall.
LEARN PILATES on the Pilates Reformer and other specialized equipment
- JumpStart One-on-One: one-on-one sessions that includes a pain and posture assessment. $259 + gst
- Introduction to Pilates Group Class: 4 weekly classes to fall in love with Pilates. Gain strength, mobility, improve posture and energy. $159 + gst
Monday 7pm – September 12, 19, 26, October 3
Wednesday 3pm – September 7, 14, 21, 28
AN 8 WEEK PROGRAM TO STRETCH, BREATHE AND RELEASE TENSION. Max 7 in a class. Experience tactile cues and modifications for back health, osteoporosis, neck or shoulder issues.
- Mondays 8-9 am – September 12 – October 31
- Wednesdays 7-8 pm – September 7 – October 26
4 class pass – $140 · 8 class pass – $280
Is poor balance affecting your confidence to participate in activities you enjoy? Join balance gym and get back to moving with confidence.
A 4 week Program with daily home drills to move better, feel stronger, reduce pain and tension.
- Wednesday 2-3 pm Sept 7, 14, 21, 28,
- $159 + 15 for workbook = $174
MELT METHOD Hand & Foot Treatment
Thursday 4-5:30pm – September 15 and 22.
Erase pain and tension in your hands, feet, neck, and low back brought on by everyday stress, overuse, and age.
Cost: $120 + gst (Includes: ball kit and bag )
Review: need a refresher? Bring your balls. $89
REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call 604.943.8823 Email [email protected]
www.twcpilates.com or drop in for a tour: #120- 5133 Springs Blvd, Tsawwassen Springs Clubhouse.